- Both parties must be present and posess a valid Texas I.D. with their correct physical address.
- Firearm must be present and unloaded.
FEE: $20 per firearm
Outgoing Transfers (Shipment of Firearms)
- When leaving the firearm to be shipped the customer will be asked to provide the following information:
- A valid Driver’s License or State issued ID with their correct physical address.
- Name and contact information for the FFL dealer where the firearm will be shipped.**
- Name and contact information for the person who will be receiving the firearm.
- Customer will be responsible for providing or purchasing a protective case(handguns only).Gun socks are NOT acceptable as a case.
- Send receiving dealers FFL to email@example.com
- Shipping address is: DAVE DOWELL, 14932 JERRY ARMSTRONG CT, EL PASO, TEXAS 79938
- ** Firearms for shipment to NY will not be accepted prior to receiving the dealer’s FFL. Far East Firearms does not ship firearm transfers to California. All firearms including black powder and muzzleloaders must be shipped to an FFL.
- Firearms shipped within the lower 48 states with a declared value up to $1000 will be charged a flat of $50 + Shipping.
- Oversized shipments, shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, and shipments with declared values over $1000 will be assessed additional shipping.
- All firearms are shipped with tracking, insurance and an adult signature requirement.
- The customer is responsible for knowing the laws of the state which they plan to ship. Far East Firearms will not be responsible for any costs associated with a firearm returned for not meeting state requirements.
FEE: $50 processing fee per firearm + shipping
Incoming Transfers from an FFL Dealer
- Shipped transfers are only accepted from FFL dealers. We do not accept mailed transfers from individuals.
- A transferred firearm must meet all requirements of Texas and Federal law and must be shipped with the following:
- A copy of the transferor’s FFL
- Name and phone number of the customer who will be receiving the firearm.
- When your firearm is ready to be picked up you will receive a phone call informing you that your transfer is ready. If you are awaiting a transfer please make sure your voicemail is set up and able to receive messages. When the firearm arrives it will be processed into our system, this means that while your tracking may say that the firearm has arrived at our shop it will not be ready until we call you, usually no longer than 24 hrs.
- The customer will be expected to pick up their transfer within 10 days of being contacted.
- After 10 days, if the transfer has not been picked up the customer will be assessed a daily storage fee of $10/day beginning on the 11th day.
- After 30 days, if the firearm has not been picked up, the firearm will be considered abandoned and it will be absorbed into store stock with no expectation of any further compensation to the customer.
- If a firearm does not meet Texas or Federal law, it will be returned to the transferring FFL at the customer’s cost and may be reported to the proper authorities.
- We do not process transfers for Class III items at this time.
- If the customer is denied when picking up a transfer they will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to the transferring FFL as well as the initial transfer fee of $20.
- By having a firearm shipped to Far East Firearms you certify that you understand and accept the transfer policy as outlined on this page.